Saturday, November 29, 2008

Whimsy Snowman




I created this card for todas IC156, IC's are my favorite challenge. I chose the adorable
green snowflake wrapping paper, there is some very cool wrapping paper on this site. I used the SU snowflake dp from the Wish Simply Scrappin, this scrappin pack is so awesome.....some adorable die cuts! I used Stampendous Jolly Snowman for the main image. I colored his hat, outlined him with old olive around his round body, colored the heart with real red, and added dazzling daimonds for the snow. I layered him once and cut him out. I used the felt chocolate ribbon, I stamped the sentiment in choclate, it's from Verve. I punched it out with the curly punch. He turned out so very sweet. I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often!

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE your card! Do you think it's 'cause I am partial to snowmen???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Christyne! This is FABULOUS! Great colors and design - love the felt ribbon too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUCH great paper and cute card too! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! He is so cute and love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! That snowman man is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*