Monday, December 29, 2008

FS99 Congratulations Barbara


I created these little treat bags from the awesome gallery of yesterdays FS99 Barbara. I must tell you gals that I have been sick for two days, I haven't even felt like stamping...you know thats a sad day when you don't even want to play. I am started to feel a little better this morning, I luv playing the FS of the week from SCS. Back to Barbara and her gallery, you gotta go check it out, it is full of the sweetest little gifts....I luv some of her ideas! She had these cute little treat bags in her gallery and I knew I wanted to make them along with some of the other great gift ideas. I used the nestie one label dies to make the tops of the gift bags, I also used the stamp set called Holiday Collection from the Country Living Set. I filled the little bags with Hershey Kisses, they are near and dear to my heart...wink! For those of you who don't know I package Kisses in my day job! This adorable little treat bag also fits this weeks OCCC to use something clear on your card or project. I encourage you to play along, if you visit Barbara's blog you will see that you need to keep your eye out for $1 items at our favorite dollar spots Target, Big Lots and the Dollar Tree. Enjoy your stamping and shopping!
I also wanted to share with you that I did not make the guest DT postion at Whimsy, but wanted to tell you who did, Ellie her blog is Live*Laugh*Love hop on over and show her some love and congratulate her on this awesome accomplishment!

13 comments:

  1. Teresa, super cute packages, I love the paper. I didn't get the Whimsy guest designer either, :) we will just have to keep trying. Fun day job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better. Cute packages of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Teresa:

    These are wonderful. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Teresa, LOVE the fun treat bags and yummy design. Thanks for playing along with the OCC, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look wonderful...how very creative. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great idea Teresa. I wish we could get the Kisses here - I love them! Do hope you feel waay better now and can get back to your crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you are feeling better... these little packages are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These came out cute Teresa...very nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute package! Love all your projects (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to know you are feeling better!! Great treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute gift bags...I love the papers you used and the goodies inside look yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are fabulous and just the thing for a gift of treats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*