Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ATC Scripture Challenge

I have another scipture challenge to share. I am going to luv the final project using ATC's.
If you are not familiar with ATC's, they are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 mini's so sweet. These you hang on a revolving holder from 7Gypsies. Patter is also hosting this challenge you can learn more here Scripture Challenge 2009
The first two words are Faith and Kindness. I have shown the ATC holder in the bottom picture. You can view the gallery for this challenge on SCS at SCRC209.















This is the ATC revolving holder, I will keep it on my work desk to remind me of Gods
mercy, grace, and love that He has for me!
Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, what an awesome thing to have on your desk, everyone should have one... I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and I love that little holder on your desk. Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely thing to have your desk Teresa! That ATC is lovely!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so breathtaking! I love it...because of your posts...I decided to do the challenges. Now I am wondering if I should do ATC cards. I have all the products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally cool! I want one on my desk!!! I agree with Stephanie (above) EVERYONE should have one! Girl, you are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are awesom Theresa. inspiration at your finger tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! and what a wonderful way to remember Him. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely and what a great reminder of God's love for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*