Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ATC Scripture Challenge

I have another scipture challenge to share. I am going to luv the final project using ATC's.
If you are not familiar with ATC's, they are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 mini's so sweet. These you hang on a revolving holder from 7Gypsies. Patter is also hosting this challenge you can learn more here Scripture Challenge 2009
The first two words are Faith and Kindness. I have shown the ATC holder in the bottom picture. You can view the gallery for this challenge on SCS at SCRC209.















This is the ATC revolving holder, I will keep it on my work desk to remind me of Gods
mercy, grace, and love that He has for me!
Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, what an awesome thing to have on your desk, everyone should have one... I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and I love that little holder on your desk. Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely thing to have your desk Teresa! That ATC is lovely!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so breathtaking! I love it...because of your posts...I decided to do the challenges. Now I am wondering if I should do ATC cards. I have all the products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally cool! I want one on my desk!!! I agree with Stephanie (above) EVERYONE should have one! Girl, you are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are awesom Theresa. inspiration at your finger tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely and what a great reminder of God's love for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*