Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blogger Groups #3 and #7


Hey girls....I have a gift for all of you....I was given this award by Lisa, her blog is Kind Creations, don't ya luv her blog name...and her work...wowzers..it is fabulous...visit her and show some luv! I try to visit all of your blogs and have been very inspired, so I want you all to have this award...enjoy and pass it on! I do hope that I can live up to this award!

Here is what it means “This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”The rule of the award is to now pass it on to another 8 people who demonstrate this spirit.”

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Teresa. This is my 2d one. I am truly blessed!

    I must say, I definitely enjoy your blog. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got this award twice--I gave it to you on Sunday. Did you get my note on that?? Are you iced in today or did you go to work??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is another award for you--Kreative Blogger--stop my by blog and see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Teresa for this award - I am very honored. It has been such a great pleasure visiting your site and getting to know you a little better. You are truly talented !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*