Sunday, February 15, 2009

FS106 Congratulations Julie


I created this fabulous shaped card for todays FS106, Julie.....her work is amazing. I have had the great honor of receiving one of her cards in the mail, it hangs in my studio..hehehe...it is a very small work space. I tease my dh and say that I am working in my studio, it at least sounds like I am accomplishing something. I luvd the shape of her card and kept the fun shape. You can see her card here. It is the largest scalloped circle nestie and it fits in a regular size envie. I used chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, and tempting turquiose. The fabulous ribbon is from In the Loop. I also use an adorable stamp from the set Pond Pals from Sweet N' Sassy. I colored it with my copics, creating a card from the FS gallery is one of my favorite challenges. It is always nice to give someone recognition, enjoy the rest of the weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love the scallop shape Teresa. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fantastic...your work is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Your work is fabulous too!! I just love this card .. that turtle is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so wonderful - I love the shape of the card and the turtle is too cute ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*