Saturday, April 18, 2009

Red Flower Bloom




Hello and good morning to everyone! I am in PA enjoying my time with some of the SNSS DT. I can't wait to share the deets when I return. This card is for the Jazzy Inspiration Challenge, JAZZ10, you can learn all the details at the Jazzy Blog. I used the flower blom that was released last night at the Verve release party. It is from the set called Wishful Elegance. I colored the bloom with copic R39, cut it out, and popped it up on glue dots. I also used the small emboosing die from SU called sweetest stem to stem this pretty flower bloom. I used the new scalloped oval from SU and older dps from SU. This is also one of the sketches Julee created for the release party challenges you can see this one and the others here. I hope you have time to play along this week, if your card is chosen as the jazziest card of the week you will win the honor of being Jazz Cat of the week!
Stamps: Verve Wishful Elegance
Paper: SU chocoalte chip, riding hood red, white, and older SU dp's
Ink: SU chocolate chip, stazon, and copics
Accessoreies: SU embossing die, chocolate ribbon, punches, jumdo chcolate brad, and glue dots

16 comments:

  1. Oh I like this Teresa, the dies add wonderful impact! Have fun with the girls!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Croatia! I just found your blog thru Diane's Designs and I am always thrilled to find fellow Christian paper crafters who exalt Christ thru their artwork. I will be coming back to visit again. You make beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa - this is absolutely beautiful. I love the flower. Glad to hear you're enjoying your trip in PA and can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Love the colors and the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, very pretty. That die cut really pops out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, lady....just awesome!!! Hope you are having a great time in PA!! Have a great day!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Hope you're having a blast, Teresa1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teresa,I received your cards for the kids today and want to thank you so very much. Didn't see your e-mail so I hope you read this. Your cards are awesome and I know they will be treasured by the hospital. Thanks so much for all your help. I will see the hospital sends you a thank you also. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally totally beautiful Teresa!! What more can I say! Those colours together are just so striking and I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the 3D effect on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sketch you ahve used here! Truly eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*