Friday, April 10, 2009

Triple The Fun


I created this for todays LSC215 over at SCS, we are to triple everything. I tripled the layers, tripled the brads, and used thress colors.....wild wassabi, pink pirouettte, and white. This is also the new digi from Sweet N Sassy Stamps, I luv it. The cupcake is perfect and you can make it any size you want.....the one thing that makes digi images soooo fun. I hope you have time to play along and check out this digi and all the other digis at the SNSS Store. It is Friday and dh and I have the day off, it is a holiday for us. He is taking me to Richmond to the Cheesecake Factory and to the mall. I will tell you all about it when I return, enjoy your Friday!
.
.
.
Paper: SU wild wasabi, pink pirouette, white, and dp
Ink: SU wild wasabi, copic colors YG63, RV000, and su pretty in pink
Accessories: pink ribbon from Michael's, circle nesties, scalloped punch, brads, and pop dots

10 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing. Who knew that adding 3 layers of everything would look so good? Well other than you *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love it! I gotta go get some of those SNSS's! You are such an enabler! HA! {HUGS} L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card again .
    By the way , evrythime I open your blog I say hello to your beautiful picture on the left .Feels like you hear .

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. sounds like a fun challenge. i need to check out that digi stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Teresa! So soft and sweet!! Have a wonderful Easter!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pastel colors and layout!! Haven't tried any of these digi images yet. Don't really know anything about them. Sounds like a fun day in Richmond...my daughter and I ate at CF on our way home from the airport a few weeks ago. Great place! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooooooh.......I love this! these are some of my favorite colors and the card is so cheerful. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combo and nice job with the layout! Cute cupcake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*