Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey There Sunshine


I created this for todays LSC223, to use one layer and for it to be a summer theme. It really seems like there are alot of CAS challenges going on out there, what do you think? I like them, but I am really a layer, embellie kinda of girl......lol....I always look at my CAS creations and think what is missing? CAS cards are great for showing off more of my Prism, this is the Papaya Puree shades, aren't they gorgeous? I used Papaya Puree light, medium, and dark. I really luv the texture of Prism, it gives so much to the feel of the card. If you would like to see more Prism creations go to the Prism Papers For A Lifetime Blog. I used Verve stamps for this one and colored the flower with my copics. I hope to see some sunshine tomorrow, we have had two days of rain. Enjoy the sunshine!
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Plain Janes Sunshine and Elegant Flower
Paper: Prism Papaya Puree Light OR108-D, Papaya Puree Medium OR109-D, Papaya Puree Dark OR141-D
Ink: SU Pumpkin Pie and Copics YR00, YR16, and YR65
Accessories: Ultra Mini orange brad, paper piercing, and glue dots

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*