Good morning gals, it's hump day and there are only two more days until the weekend. The days go by so fast, especially when you are on vacation. I am headed back to work on Monday, I am very thankful to have a job to go back to, KWIM?
Today's card is a snazzy version of a CAS, I dressed it up a bit by adding pearls and satin ribbon. I used the awesome set from Sweet 'N Sassy called Beautiful Borders. If you luv creating CAS cards then this set is for you, the options are endless. I have luvd every card I have seen made with this set. I also used my Prism papers, I luv the colors and shades that Prism offer. Speaking of Prism, Jamie is having a give away.....yeah..... free stuff! Click on the link here to get all the details and to enter for your chance to win. The color Burned(a chocolate color) and the color I used today Blush Red Dark are two of my favorite Prism colors. I also used Birchtone Light another one of my favorites...lol....I have lots of favorites, I really luv color! I added tiny sweet pearls to the center of each flower, added the lush dark red ribbon, and my sentiment tag cut out with my nesties was added with creamy satin ribbon. I hope you like today's card and have time to swing by SNSS to check out all the new releases.
I also want to thank Jennifer for giving me this blog award, her blog is Jennifer's Cards. Go by and check out her fabulous creations and show her some luv. Lets see now, I am to list seven things about myself....ok here goes:
1. First and foremost, serving our Lord and Saviour is the most important thing in my life. I want to share this scripture with you Philippians 3:12-14. When things are tuff and there seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel I am reminded of this scripture. I hope you are encouraged today.
2. I was REALLY born with red hair, I get asked lots now days if it is colored. When I was younger no one asked because it was not very popular. But, it sure is now.
3. I could eat Pizza anytime, even for breakfast, cold.
4. I do not like clutter, even in my stamping area(notice I said area, I don't have a room).
It sometimes gets that way, I haven't met a stamper yet that is not a little gluttered....lol.......actually it's like that all the time to me.
5. I really LOVE my DH, REALLY!
6. I am afraid of heights and have never ridden a roller coaster, REALLY!
7. I would luv to see the world, I luv traveling.
I want to nominate all the gals from Sweet 'N Sassy, these girls are super creative and some of the finest people I have ever met. You can find each of their blogs here in the sidebar, left. My passion for creating has given me the chance to meet some fabulous ladies that I can call friends, that has to be the best part! Enjoy your day.
Ink: SU Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Red Ribbon, Creamy Satin Ribbon, Tiny Pearls, Nestie Labels, Sponging, and Glue Dots