Monday, August 10, 2009

The Joy of The Lord




Good morning, it's mojo time! Today's mojo sketch was lots of fun, I hope you play along with us and see for yourself. The three panels can be the same dp or different, two of mine are the same and one is different. I can't wait to see what you come up with this week. The dp I used is My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 collection called Dazzling "Summer" and Scenic Route Paper Co. called Charlotte. I stamped the sentiment in the main panel and then went around the edges with stickles to give a little extra shimmer. I added the ribbon down the middle adorned with a button and bow. I also added a stamped out butterfly, distressing was added to the main back panel and sewing on two ends. I hope you enjoy my mojo creation, I can't wait to see what you come up with. To see all the mojo makers creations go to the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog.
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve
Paper: SU Kiwi Kiss, Pink Piroutte, My Mind's Eye and Scenic Route Paper Co. DP
Ink: SU Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Ribbon, Crop-a-Dile, SU Jumbo Eyelet, Button, Twine, Distressing Tool, Janome Sewing Machine, Stickles, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, and Glue Dots

11 comments:

  1. Another lovely card, Teresa! Your talent amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors, papers, and layout on this wonderful card!! Such beautiful work, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and so true! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Teresa! You are so right...this does look like a fun sketch!! Love your pretty bow/button on the top...the colors are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sketch and your project is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job with the sketch. The butterfly and zigzag stitch are perfect touches! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card! You are always such an inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very soft and pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teresa I just love this! Love the pretty pinks and greens and that zig zag stitching! I sure wish I could get my machine to cooperate with me! It really is messed up so I do very little sewing on cards. You did a great job with the sketch! Hugs! I have candy on my blog if you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is fabulous as always! I had that verse posted on my blog the other day too... I need to get more stamps with verses... luv them!
    be blessed, carin

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl...this is stunning! yours and julee's were my faves for that sketch! you did an amazing job, teresa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*