Friday, September 11, 2009

Happiness for Hostesses Verve Project Parade


Good morning gals, I have brought to you today my project for the Happiness for Hostesses project parade. You can see all the other divas projects over at the Verve Stamps Blog. For my project I used a tin that was in my stash, covered it with Basicgrey Blush dp, distressed it up and added a little sponging. I filled it with coffee beans, it isn't nothing better than fresh ground coffee, add friends and you have a lasting moment in your memory. I am all about the time together. I ran the card through the Cuttlebug using the embossing folder from SU called Final Press. This texture is soooo yummy, it is very crisp and beautiful. I used the Mega Curved Nesties on both the tin and the card. I used the Plain Jane Romans 12:13 on the card and Delightful & Delicious on the tin. I hope you can join us for the Happiness for Hostesses project, be sure to upload your creation to the Verve Stamps Blog at this post by 8:00 PM Mountain Time on September 12 using Mr Linky. Be sure to ahead over to Verve and see my entire project. Have an enjoyable day!
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Burned, Birchtone Light, and Basicgrey Blush
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Ribbon, Tag Nesties, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Distressing Tool, Sponging, Mega Curved Nesties, Button, Tacky Tape, and Glue Dots

19 comments:

  1. That tin is so cute!! Where did you get it?? It would make great christmas gifts! It's already time to start thinking of teacher gifts! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL, Teresa!! LOVE that DP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! LOVE the brightness of that gorgeous aqua blue ribbon against the rich colors of your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Gorgeous colors! Looks rich in color and just beautiful with the ribbon and the cuttlebugged background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh Teresa, this set is fabulous! Love the color choices, and that ribbon really makes it all pop....just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous set. Love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards! They look so rich with the embossing and distressing, and the stamps are fabulous! ~Diane DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Creations, as always!!! I love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful set. The colors work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love the colors! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these have to be some of my favorite color combos! Very cute set!
    Tanisha~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Teresa! Thanks for stopping by Girls at Heart!! You've got some really cute projects here. How fun to find a whole new gathering of girls. Isn't blog land incredible?!

    I'm fairly new to paper crafting and it's blogs like yours that teach me more and more! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous projects!
    Very innovative!

    Love your blog.
    Hugs!
    Dedra

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so pretty! I love the colors and the stamps are amazing! I need to check those out! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I love sharing the love of Christ and Crafts with other people too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Teresa,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm loving yours, I am totally inspired to create some cards now!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning cards! I absolutely *love* the colors you chose for these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*