Sunday, October 25, 2009

Congratulations Rachel


Hello, if you are looking for the Verve Believe Blog Hop scroll down one post or click here.
I created this card for today's FS142 Rachel, I chose her card here to case. I changed the stamp set and the layout. I was drawn to the buttons and the Tree. I am so luvin tree images, I am finding myself buying up all the cute little images I come across. This is from There She Goes and it is called Treemendous. I used all Prism card stock a piece of scrap dp and various buttons. I hope you have enjoyed you weekend and are ready for another great week!
.
.
.
Stamps: There She Goes Treemendous
Paper: Prism Kraft and SU scrap Designer Paper
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown
Accessories: Janome, Buttons, Twine, Distressing Tool, and Glue Dots

12 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa - Love the button decorations on the gorgeous tree stamp - such a great idea, and a fabulous card - I like your style!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tree and those buttons! This one is just whimsy and fun!!! Love it! I simply adore your style!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Teresa! The buttons on the tree are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card, Teresa!!! I just got this tree and can't wait to get it inky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun tree image :D Love how you've added the buttons to it that tie into the DP so nicely. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever and beautiful Teresa!! :) LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sew, sew pretty! love the tree's buttons & your card design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey lady you are so creative this is awesome Teresa love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally diggin on the tree and those buttons just add so much to the card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Teresa! Love this card! I have a "thing" for tree stamps...ok, I have a "thing" for stamps, but I am still going to make a set of cards with all my various tree stamps...one day! TFS a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*