Friday, October 16, 2009

Snowflakes




I created this cute circle card for the Embellish Challenge, to use white, green, blue, and chocolate. The challenge also is to make it a circle card. I used my favorite Verve stamps for this one, the set is called Snowflake Splendor. I stamped the snowflake border in SU Baja Breeze and added silver pearls to the center of the snowflakes. I used a chipboard snowflake from SU and cover and sanded it. I then covered it with a glitter pen to make it shimmer, I added chocolate ribbon with a tiny button and of course my favorite silver beads to the center. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with SU tags dies. I hope you like my little circle card, enjoy your Friday evening!
.
.
.
Paper: prism Burned, Bianco, SU Baja Breeze and SU DP
Ink: SU Baja Breeze
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Twine, Silver Beads, Chipboard, Circle Nesties, SU Tag Dies, Glitter pen, and Glue Dots

9 comments:

  1. oooo, I really like this! very pretty. I love circle cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teresa this is lovely love the round shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love round cards and haven't done one in a while. this one is beautiful and that snowflake is perfect. Love your dps and that sentiment. Adding the beads is such an elegant touch! Love it
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your round card!! I have never done one like this but after seeing yours I may give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Teresa! Nice job with that challenge and that snowflake is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Teresa! Love the circle card and the bling. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous!! just saw this card for the first time today--so very very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*