Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Wishes From Jessie







I created this card for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge SSS30 and for The Play Date Cafe Challenge #4, to use the colors in the color palette above. I used this adorable image from Sweet 'N Sassy called Christmas Cheer. This is the perfect stamp set to have for the dog and cat lover. I will be sending these cards to my family and friends who know my Jessie girl, so the card is really from her. Some of you may think I am crazy for sending cards to people from my dog, but I do not have children so my Mom keeps my dog and she is a granddog to her.....hehehe. My Mom loves her as much as I do.
Anyway, I am happy with the colors, the lay-out, and the image; it all works well together. I could not resist adding the red button, I think it really adds to the whole card. I added chunky glitter to the stocking ends, so cuuuute. The card stock is Prism and the designer paper is SU Thoroughly Modern. I paper pieced the main part of the stocking. I hope you are preparing for Christmas, you know it is only 38 days away, can you believe it? I hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Cheer
Paper: Prism and Su Thoroughly Moder Designer Paper
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa and Copics
Accessories: Janome, Martha Stewart Chunky Glitter, SU Curly Punch, Ribbon, Twine, Button, Sponging, Paper Piecing, and Glue Dots

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Teresa. Very clever combining the two Challenges.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, Teresa! It's great to have one of the Fab 4 returning to play The Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and sweet card...my MIL would LOVE this card, your puppy would win her heart! I love the papers and that embossing is super terrific! Thanks for joining us again, you have awesome talent and it is always fun to see your creations.
    Barbg(WV)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww. what a sweet and beautiful card.. I really love what you did here.. such a wonderful card.. I'm so happy you came to play with us at the PDCC HUGS

    ~I hope you can drop by and visit my blog.. I hve free digi stamps (a new one every wednesday.. and blog candy (upper right corner)
    www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous car, I love the layout, your colors, the image is cute as can be, I love every thing about this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww, what a sweet pup. Thanks for taking the Play Date Cafe Challenge with us. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE, Teresa!!! I will be posting it on The Sweet Stop blog shortly :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous,love the colours and your image is so sweet!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They sure don't get much cuter than this. You really do have mad talent. I love seeing your cards. The details in your cards are incredible.
    Love, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Teresa, Thanks for stopping by to see me today!

    Your cards and creations are fabulous, to say the least!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most adorable! Totally loving the little puppy! OMG
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card, I have a daughter who'd LOVE that card for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SUPER cute!!!! LOVE the layout, the stamps and all your perfect embellies! LOVE that you send out cards from Jessie! I do that with my cats! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card in great colours. Cool image! =)

    Greetings from Anne (Norway)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*