Saturday, November 7, 2009

Peaceful Butterflies


Good morning peeps, I have a card creation for you using today's Sweet Stop Sketch, SSS29, the sentiment is from Sweet 'N Sassy set Forget Me Not. I used the SU embossing folder for the main image and added the butterflies that where cut out of the SU Butterfly die, these are stunning. I used Memory Box Jewels for the center of each flower and for the body of the butterfly. The flower around the bow is Imaginisce and they are called Teacher's Bouquet. I also added a Black Corduroy Brad by Ava Creative. The dp is SU Thoroughly Modern. This is a super simple but very sweet card. I hope you have time to play along with the sugar babies this week. Enjoy your Saturday!
.
.
.
Paper: SU Soft Suede, Black, and Thoroughly Modern Designer Paper
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Janome, Ribbon, SU Butterfly Die, SU Embossing Folder, Imaginisce Teacher's Bouquet Flower, Zva Creative Corduroy Brads, Memory Box Jewels, and Glue Dots

13 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa - another amazingly beautiful and elegant card. Love everything about it.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like the SU embossing folder design and the gorgeous little gems.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is jaw dropping gorgeous!!!! and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might be 'super-simple' Teresa, but it looks absolutely 'gorgeous'!

    Love those DP's, they're my fave right now...and that embossing is the perfect choice....sweet butterfly with those pearls...and I'm loving the black you used here and that flower on the bow...it's just really elegant!

    Hope you have a nice weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty... than butterflies are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful sympathy card. I'll have make a few of my this week :( Thanks for the inspiration. I find sympathy cards the hardest to make and put them off until absolutely necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it is so elegant... that butterfly is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO pretty! Love the colors, stunning details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay i am picking my jaw off the floor this is so pretty i might have to see if i can pull it off. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really thinking I 'NEED' this butterfly die - lol! I think that DP is my favorite pack out of the current cattie! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*