Friday, November 27, 2009

Verve Sneak Peak and Challenges


It's time for the third challenge of the day, brought to you by Lynda and Michelle. Their challenge is to embellish your card with the word V-E-R-V-E, you can use as many or as little as you want. I used the letters V, E, and R.
V-Verve stamps
E-embossing powder
R-made it round

To read all about this challenge head over to the Verve blog. To see my first posts of the day scroll down or click here and here.
.
.
.
Stamps: Thankful Accents (Verve)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, White(SU), and Hand Drawn Designer Paper(SU)
Ink: Baja Breeze and Old Olive(SU) and Dazzle Frost(VersaMark)
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Nesties, Circle Nesties, SU Baja Breeze Ribbon, Heat Embossing Tool, Judikins Embossing Powder, Silver Beads, Button, Twine, and Glue Dots

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Teresa! This is DARLING! I just love the round shape, and the bow is absolutley stunning. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the round card and also love that "wreath" framing the sentiment. Fabulous colours too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantatstic and beautiful! Love the silver beads, the scallop and circle and the Baja Breeze (I'm down to my last peice {tears})

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this circular card! It turned out awesome. I love all the bling in each scallop! I also love how you did the stamping. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*