Monday, November 16, 2009

Winter Song Christmas














I have created this gift box full of cards and used four different sketches to complete it. The first sketch is Jen's Sketch For You To Try, SFYTT. I used the SU wide Baja Breeze ribbon and the Verve Christmas In The Air set. The second one is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC44. I used the SU top die instead of a circle, I added polished embellies, sponging and distressing. the third sketch is for Taylor's Sketch TESC91. I used only designer paper, some stitching and a punched snowflake covered with glitter. The sentiment you can't see is "Merry Christmas". The final sketch is for The Pink Elephant Challenge, TPE41. It is the little circle card, I used the Verve set Blessed Christmas. All card stock is Prism and the designer paper is SEI Winter Song. This is a gift that I am donating to a friend, for an upcoming action. I hope you have a wonderful day and be sure to make the most of family moments, enjoy!
.
.
.
Paper: Prism and SEI Winter Song Designer Paper
Ink: SU Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Janome, Nesties, Ribbon, Snowflakes Punches, Glitter, Silver Beads, Polished Embellies, Fibers, Card Box, Curly Label Punch, Jolee's Snowflakes, and Glue Dots

17 comments:

  1. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! This is such a fabulous set, Teresa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous set!

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a gift set, it's just stunning Teresa! Love the coordinating colors and theme, and what beautiful papers and images you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FANTASTIC collection! This is FLAWLESS my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty... what a nice gift for someone.
    be blessed, Carin oxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. You knock my socks off!!! I love what you do with the SEI papers and of course the Verb stamps are just beautiful. they are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow all amazing. You are just tooooooooo talented Teresa.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW so beautiful and so elegant!!! The colour combo is gorgeous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing , incredible, stunning and oh so beautiful. works of art. everyone else really has said it all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a fantastic set!! So beautiful!! What a wonderful gift for someone!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. STUNNING! Fantastic gift set! You ROCKED these sketches!!! Love everything;):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful set of cards. I love the color combo and that wonderful ribbon all of them unique and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one of my favorite colour combinations!! All your creations are beautiful, Teresa. :) I especially love the cross on this week's TPE challenge card.

    Tina
    @ The Pink Elephant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*