Monday, December 28, 2009

Trusting The Lord
















Good morning everyone, this is for today's Mojo Skecth, Mojo119. Can you believe in just a few short days it will be 2010? Where does the time go? My title of today's card is "trusting the Lord" I am encouraging you to trust the Lord in the coming year. I do not know what you are going through or what we will face this coming year, but this scripture card is my way of encouraging you to never give up and always look for the positive in all situations. Blessings to you!

I used the Verve scripture stamp Proverbs 3:5, it is from the Plain Jane Collection. ALL of Verve stamps are on sale and this darling scripted stamp is only $2.00.....check out all the sale items here. All of the Plain Janes are only $2.00...wow! I used the beautiful green designer paper from Bella Blvd. Plastino Collection and Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie. I added little flowers (I rarely use these) and put a Zva Creative Pearl in the center. The pearls and dp came from Hope Stamps Eternal. I did a little squiggly stitching, tied a chocolate bow and added a hair pin with pearls and jewels. I hope you can play along with the mojo makers this week and don't forget to head over to the Verve store to do a little after Christmas shopping. Enjoy, if you can come back at 10:00 I will have a card made with Ipity Stamps, I created a card for my very first Ipity Blog Hop.
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Plain Jane Proverbs 3:5 and Hearts On Fire(fancy flourish)
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Prism, Bella Blvd. Plastino Collection, and Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown and Versamagic
Accessories: Janome, Ribbon, Hair Pin, Jewels, Pearls, Flowers, Nesties, Judikins Embossing Powder, Heat E,bossing Tool, Distressin Tool, and Glue Dots

9 comments:

  1. SO pretty! Love the green PP, it is so pretty all ditressed and stitche dup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, beautiful card. Can you tell me where you get the hair pins from. Thanks LaToya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card theresa! I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This is gorgeous!! Can't imagine anyone not being absolutely thrilled to receive this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a BEAUTIFUL card Teresa! I love it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous color combination and a great new year's resolution. Absolutely beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is a breath taker. I love all the elements and the stitching is fabulous. The colors are gorgeous too. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*