Hello, I hope you are having a great weekend thus far, I luv my weekends! I can spend more time creating.....hehehe. I am thrilled to tell you that I am a the Guest DT for Card Patterns, head on over to there blog to check out the wonderful samples of the sketch, I hope you can make time to play along. I used my new designer paper from Hope Stamps Eternal called My Mind's Eye Be Loved, this is quickly becoming some of my favorite dp. The stamps I used are from Verve, the set is called Hundred Hearts, I used the border hearts down the side of the tag and added Stickles to give them some shine. The hearts in the front are punched out, ran through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder, and Stickles added to them as well. I added criss cross stitches to the corners, I used Bakers Twine, the bakers twine is so much fun! I added a button tied with the bakers twine and ribbon. I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend and make time to create!
Stamps: Verve Hundred Hearts
Paper: Bazzil French Vanilla, SU Ruby Red, and My Minds Eye Be Loved
Ink: SU Wild Wasabi and Ruby Red
Accessories: Janome, Ribbon, Tag Nesties, Button, Bakers Twine, Stickles, and Glue Dots
I am also over the top thrilled to tell you about a wonderful project that Winter Sims is heading up and you can help....below are all the details!
Winter's Blog: Winter Sims at Winter Wonderland
Here are some of the guidelines from St. Jude hospital and a few of Winter's.
* Cards need to be a Valentine theme.
* Cards can't have anything about 'Get Well Soon', 'Feel Better', or anything reminding them of being sick. (Only Valentine Cards)
* Please make cards that can be used for any gender or age.
* Cards must be able to fit into a 4 1/2 X 5 3/4 envelope. (Winter will provide clear envelopes for each card, so there is no need to send one with your card.)
* Please send all cards to Winter at:
Cards for St. Jude
P.O. Box 754
Warren, TX 77664
* You can include a message in the inside, but please remember, nothing reminding them of being sick. (Maybe just a Valentine sentiment.) You can also sign your name and where you are from.
* Winter will be excepting cards for the whole month of January. At the end of the month, she will pick random winners for prizes. Shw will be adding more prizes, often. The more cards you send, the more times your name goes into the drawing. Let your kids get involved too! :)
* Please send a piece of paper with your name, address, email address, and the amount of cards you sent. (It will help, when she has the drawing.)
*If anyone wants to donate a prize for the drawings, please email Winter with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org .