Thursday, January 21, 2010

Circle Of Love


I created this with a couple of the new sets released from Verve, they are Be Mine and Heart's Desire. The bigger puffy heart is stamped and cut out from the set called Hundred Hearts. I adore circle cards, I think they have so much to say just for being circle in shape...lol. I also really luv red and yellow together. If you have not tried a circle card or any shaped card, I encourage you do try one....have fun! I do hope your week as been a good one and that you are getting in as much creating time as you want. I myself have not this week, but plan on taking some in this weekend. Have a wonderful day and enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps: Be Mine, Heart's Desire, and Hundred Hearts
(Verve)

Paper: Avalanche, Pale Yellow(Bazzil) and Sweet Slumber Designer Paper(SU)
Ink: Barely Banana and Riding Hood Red(SU)
Accessories: Circle Nesties, Little Yellow Bicycle Chipboard Button, Button, Twine, SU Heart Punch, Gemstone, Glitter Pen, Ribbon, Janome, and Glue Dots

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the color combo; the yellow is so soft and you added the perfect amount of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I agree with Angela. That yellow just makes the red POP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such an amazing job with these circle-cards Teresa...I love the red/yellow color combo here...it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so sweet Teresa!! LOVE the stitched ribbon on your darling circle shape with the fabulous red/yellow combo!! And I adore the way you used the arrows!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Do you make your circle cards with the Nesties? If so, do you have a tutorial on it or just a quick tip on how to make them? Thanks for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful girl!! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours! The soft yellow with the red...and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, Teresa! Love the bit of ribbon and the soft yellow/red combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is NICE, Teresa--your cards are all lovey!

    I'm going to have to add you to my blog roll, or I'll never find you again!!

    ps: concerts don't count--I'd wait in THAT ticket line with you, for sure!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Teresa but then again your cards are always lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this card!! You always do unique creations!! Love the colors and yes, I may have to try a circle card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, cute!!! Need to try more of these circle cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great round card--I just love these!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*