Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Hearts































Good morning, we have over a foot of snow again here in Virginia.....I do luv the snow; my theory is if it is going to be 9 degrees then I want to see some snow....lol. I do luv the spring and summer too, very much! If you are wondering my favorite season is Fall, Spring runs a very close second. Today's card is for the is weeks Cupcake Inspiration Challenge, CIC44. The happy hearts on the cupcakes sure does remind me of my younger years...lol. I was inspired by each one of those little hearts and thoughts this CAS FTL76 sketch was perfect to individualize each square space. I used a flower from Imaginisce and sponged it with red ink. I then added a Imaginisce Button Brad and Stickles. the stamped circle heart and the word love are from the Basigrey set called Alpha Series. I added white ribbon and embossed the main background paper with a Provo Craft embossing folder, the designer paper is from Imaginisce Perfectly Posh.
If you have not played with us before I hope you will join us, the cupcakes are a perfect inspiration to get you going! We have some new sweeties starting next week officially, but some of them have joined us this week as well. Be sure to check out there fabulous creations....enjoy!

~ Alice ~ Colleen ~ Kelli ~ Michelle ~ Piali ~

and our Amazingly Talented January Guest Sweetie, Amy!

.
.
.
Stamps: Basicgrey Alpha Series
Paper: Su Regal Rose, White, and Imaginisce Perfectly Posh
Ink: SU Riding Hood Red, Regal Rose, and Bashful Blue
Accessories: Imaginisce Paper Flowers, Imaginisce Button Brad, Stickles, Ribbon, Provo Craft Embossing Folder, and Glue Dots

12 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa!

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I take a look around on your blog and found out that you make gorgeous creations!!!
    Enjoy the snow whihihi ;)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card this week...and the layout you used...(wink, wink). Great stampers think alike! Love the pretty flower you used for one of the square pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I have something on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi love! This is super cute and GTMA, I used this layout too! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE this Teresa! That embossing is divine and I love the colors and that flower!!
    Just perfect! :)

    We have had some bad weather here in Oklahoma and it's cold!!
    Just trying to stay warm..... :)
    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that heart EF you used on the BG paper. Haven't see it yet - assume it was a HSN deal?? Would love to get it as it is darling! Great CAS card too.

    We could use some of your snow up in Vancouver!! Our local mountain with scheduled to hold some of the events is hurting for snow due to all the warm weather we've been having!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popular sketch! :) Love your take on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so pretty! Love that heart-embossing and oh yeah, way cool sketch! Great choice in images and awesome flower : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the FTL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. It's just fun and cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*