Monday, January 11, 2010

Thinking Of You

I am super excited about this card for a couple of reasons, one Betty asked me to give a sample card for today's CC253 over at SCS. The colors are rich razzleberry, pretty in pink, chocolate chip. Betty throughs in a dessert option every week and this week it is to us e houndstooth on your creation. I am thrilled to help her out, I hope you can make time to play along. Secondly, it is a sneak peek of the Verve stamps to come this Friday, you don't want to miss that either......the stamps are lovely! I luv this style of layout, you can us lots of different patterns and textures, I am all over that. I colored the flower and added SU dazzling diamonds to it. It is cut and layered several times. I sponged the houndstooth with pretty in pink ink and of course I had to add a little stitching. I hope you like my creation, most of all I hope you have a wonderful day, enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Love's Flower
Paper: Bazzil Mud Pie, Avalanche, SU Designer Papers
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, and Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Janome, Embossing Folder, SU Dazzling Diamonds, Ribbon, Twine, Button, Silver Bead, and Glue Dots

22 comments:

  1. OH Teresa I just adore this colour combo, very striking and rich and gorgeous. Great work with the embossing and your ribbon and stamp work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! No wonder you're excited about it! You should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner Teresa, would not have paired those colours together necessarily, but they are just gorgeous, love the new Verve too... bring on the textured look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun for you to work with Betty! Two beautiful creators together makes for a fabulous project!

    It's really lovely Teresa, I absolutely LOVE this color combo and hope I have the time to play along : )

    Awesome flowers with those diamonds and your stitching is a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the plum colors Teresa!! And your sparkly flower is fantastic!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, and I love the purple hues.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the colors and the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I think this might be my favorite card of yours lately! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! Love the beautiful flower and that razzleberry! You should play with usthis in our Practical Scrappers Challenge this week, it is bling and we have a grand pize package!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A total stunner, Teresa! Love the flower all layered and glitzy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the stitching! I just got a Janome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Theresa WoW I soo love your card..the colours the embossing and those beautiufl flowers are `divine` I love your Blog!!!TFI
    Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
    Have a lovely week:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is making me very excited about the new Verve release! It's absolutely stunning, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flower is just gorgeous! You did an awesome job. Also, love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors, texture and sparkle this has.

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEAUTIFUL!! Love the color combo.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is absolutely gorgous, love the flowers
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, Teresa :D Love the purples with the chocolate :D Great flower too! Can't wait to see the whole set because I love flower sets!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh I think this is stunning!!! the fabulous colors and the beautiful flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You and glitter go really well together!! LOL This is another fabulous card and I love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*