Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sending Love & Joy


Good evening, I have not been around much today, I am working this weekend; something I do not like to do but some things can't be helped. I created this for the Viva la Verve sketch, VLVFEB2010 and the theme At Home With Verve. I adore the pink walls in this photo. I used the colors pink, kraft, and wild wasabi. I used Verve stamp sets, added stitching, popped the flower up, and added dazzling diamonds with a gemstone. Check back tomorrow morning for this weeks Cupcake Inspiration Challenge, you will luv these cupcakes.....I do, they are my favorite ones so far, really! I hope you have a fabulous day, oh and just so you know I may be off the week after next so working this weekend is not to bad..lol....enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Plain Jane Isaiah 61:3 and Love's Flower
Paper: Bazzil, SU Kraft, and SU Designer Papers
Ink: SU Pretty In Pink and Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Janome, Ribbon, Button, Linen Thread, Circle Nesties, Gemstone, Su Dazzling Diamonds, Embossing Folder, and Glue Dots

7 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! Do you ever make a dud???? LOL I am thinking not.
    Beautiful scripture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - at what Sarah said ;) I would have to agree with her! I love Wild Wasabi, and that DSP was a favorite of mine. Love the card, and of course you did a fantastic job with the sketch and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card as always Teresa! Just perfect!! :) I just love your bows!

    Have a great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful, Teresa! We missed you at stamp club this morning...hope you didn't have to work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, beautiful!!
    Happy Valentine's Day.
    Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft feel to this one Teresa, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*