Monday, April 5, 2010

CAS-Thanks For Caring


Hi, this is for today's CAS61, to only stamp the sentiment.  I also used Stacey's Curtain Call Colors ACT24, kraft, white, turquoise, so safron, and green.  I also used Mary Jo's sketch, TSSC115 from last week, I just discovered this challenge blog yesterday.  She has already posted a new one for this week, check it out!  I have been making very similar cards for thank you's for all the ladies in my prayer group who have been by my side during my dh's surgery.  I will share them in a day or two.  Be sure to check back in the morning for this weeks Mojo Sketch Enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps:  Verve Thankful Hearts
Paper:  SU Kraft, Wild Wasabi, So Safron Designer Paper
Ink:  PTI Hawaiian Shores
Accessories:  Sizzix Embossing Folder, PTI Ribbon, PTI Button, PTI Linen Thread, SU Border Punch, and Glue Dots

12 comments:

  1. darling card, Teresa! you made this color combo seem effortless, girlie! that scored bg is so fab with the scallop trim and yummy 'Teresa Bow'...thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card Teresa - that embossed background really sets the rest of the card off perfectly! Love the button and ribbon combo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Teresa, wonderful card, I love the scoring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Actually I just yesterday finished doing my bathroom in these same colors! Beautiful card, love the scoring, the bow and the colors. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week! Hope you can play again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card, the embossed background looks sensational! thanks for playing along with us again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scoring on the kraft panel, Teresa! Another wonderful Curtain Call card :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I just love the embossed background! Such a perfect touch...and my card has something similar on it! Great minds think alike! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great entry Teresa! You really make it happen with each card! I'm so blown away! Thanks for sharing with the Crew...once again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Theresa. I love these colors together, pretty ribbon and the scallop trim ~ it all works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great card lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! Love it!!!!! That embossing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What Stacey said - you used the colours that many struggled with, like they're just meant to be used together! Perfection! Thanks so much for taking the time to play the Curtain Call this week!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*