Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hello

I created this for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC76; it has been a long time since I have been able to play with one of Karen's sketches early in the week.  She knows I adore them....I needed a card for a young girl who visited our church.  I think this will suit, don't you?  I used last weeks CAS73, to use the colors, bashful blue, certainly celery, and pumpkin pie.  These colors are wonderful together, they just oooze sweetness......have a wonderful day!  Enjoy. 
.
.
.
Stamps:  Always On My Mind and Let It Shine(Verve)
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Pumpkin Pie(SU)
Ink:  Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie(SU)
Accessories:  Embossing Folder, PTI Ric Rac Die, PTI Buttons, PTI Linen Thread, Making Memories Corner Rounder, Label Four Nesties, and 3D Foam Squares

6 comments:

  1. Wow - great CAS card! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! Great colour combo and I love the simplicity of it. I NEED that embossing folder!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, I love the clean look of this card. The colour combo is gorgeous and I would love to own that ric rac die AND that embossing folder - they finish the card off so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so cute! I love the trio of orange elements and that ric rac border!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*