Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beauty & Joy


I wanted to share this card as I played along with today's FS197, Angela....check out her amazing gallery!  I have not been able to play along with the FS in a long while, it is one of my favorites of the week at SCS.  It is fun and exciting to highlight a stamper, lots of times it is  someone I have never discovered...check it out!  I chose her card here to case, changing the stamps, colors, and adding lace trim and twine.  I added distressing, sponging, and stitching.  The stamps are Verve and the designer paper is Webster's  Pages.
.
.
.
Stamps:  Kind Words and Isaiah 61:3 (Verve)
Paper:  Early Espresso, very Vanilla(SU) and Hollywood Vogue Designer Paper(Webster's Pages)
Ink:  Early Espresso and Sage Shadow(SU)
Accessories:  Lace Trim, SU Embossing Folder, Burlap String, Circle Nesties, Scalloped Nesties, Janome, Distressing, Sponging, and 3D Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love those papers (where can I find them?!) and the colors look beautiful together! Really beautiful, Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Teresa! I love the color combo and the great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is GORGEOUS...inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo deliciously beautiful. This definitely has the "X factor"! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lov it! lov it!! :)
    Great one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*