Thursday, March 10, 2011

SWEET



Super quick card, using the Waltzingmouse sketch, and my new Waltzingmouse stamps...woohoo.  I have wanted this set since it came out!  I used crinkled ribbon, flourish bling, and layers like in the sketch.  I also added stitching to the outside layer.  I hope you have a super day, I will have things to share this weekend, so be sure and check back!  Thanks so much for your visits and comments, they mean sooooo much to me....enjoy!
.
.
CCEE-blues
Waltzingmouse-sketch
Woodward USA-sentiment
.
.
Stamps:  Rescue Remedies(Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Soft Sky(SU) and Designer Papers
Ink:  Baja Breeze(SU) and Tuxedo Black(Memento)
Accessories:  Bling, Ribbon, Button, Bakers Twine, Janome, Nesties, and 3D Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new target.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Teresa! Love that you kept it monochromatic, love the paper, the stitching, ribbon and bling! It's beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world do I keep missing your posts? You are, obviously, stamping way too much for me to keep up..lol. Love this card. The bling, your take on the layout, and the stitching is all just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is gorgeous, Teresa! love the colors you used and the details are amazing! fab card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the blue colors and the sentiment stamp you used. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Woodware USA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this. My favorite colors, my favorite embellishments, BEAUTIFUL stamps...LOVE it! Thanks for playing in the Woodware USA challenge this week. Good luck!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*