Friday, May 6, 2011

Viva la Verve-Encouragement


Happy Friday peeps, I am so glad it is finally Friday!  I have worked ten hour days the last two days, getting up at 3:30 is really early.  Lets get to my card today, I am sharing my take on this weeks Viva la Verve sketch, brought to us by Maureen.  I used the Psalm 46:1 Plain Jane for  the main panel.  I used crinkled ribbon, stitching, distressing, and Prima lace trim.  The adorable butterfly is the Verve Flutterby Die.  I adore the sketch and had so much fun with this one.  This weekend is open for lots of possibilities for me and the dh....of course I will get in a little creating....hehehe.  I do have a gorgeous hanging basket and card for my Mom, I will be seeing her and the dh's Mom for sure!  have a great Friday night....enjoy! 
.
.
If The Shoe Fits-green/FF78
Viva la Verve-sketch
.
.
Stamps:  Plain Jane Psalm 46:1(Verve)
Paper:  Black, White(SU), and Misc Designer Papers
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  A Cut Above by Verve Flutterby Die, Janome, Crinkled Ribbon, Button. Gems, Distressing Tool, Prima Lace, Scalloped Circle Nesties, Blossom Nesties, Glass Glitter, Crystal Effects, and 3D Foam Squares

6 comments:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful!! That lace is a fave of mine! Sounds like you had a really long work week, so hope the w/e is restful and fun for you! I have a 4 day w/e off and hope to catch up on some cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Teresa!! I love the lace and your sweet butterfly!! Super job with the sketch! Now it's time for you to rest and play (with stamps of course...*grin*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Teresa! I love the colors, lace, ribbon, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Soft and elegant color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*