Friday, July 8, 2011

CAS CHallenge Cards



I have created a couple of CAS cards to play along with a few challenges....I luv both of these sketches from SCS.  I have played along with the Less Is More Challenge, this is my first time playing along with these gals.  I used the sweetest blue ribbon that I won at the Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog....check out all the fabulous ribbon over there!  
.
.
Stamps:  Faithful Phrases(Verve)
Paper:  Kraft, White(SU) and Unknown Designer Paper
Ink:  Night Of Navy(SU)
Accessories:  Ribbon (Ribbon Reel)  and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Less Is More-CAS Blues/#22
SCS CAS-sketch/CASHOLIDAYJULY2011A






I have  created this card for a couple of challenges as well.  I have played along with the SCS sketch challenge and Try It On Tuesday to use flowers.  I have used the gorgeous Websters Pages bloomers, I adore these flowers!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend...enjoy!  
.
.
Stamps:  Well Worn Greetings(MFT)
Paper:  Early Espresso, White(SU), and Jillybean Designer Paper
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  MFT Die, EK Success Border Punch, Bakers Twine, Bloomers, Silver Beads, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
SCS-sketch/SC340
Try It On Tuesday-flowers                      

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous Teresa! I love the simple design on the first - it is so effective. And I love the bakers twine and flower on the second against the border trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our challenge
    Teresa
    Great to see you here, love your style
    Your card for us is FAB, love the mix of patterns
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Great colors and I love all the texture with the lovely flower and cord & twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Love the bloom in the bottom one. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*