Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Favorite Things Sketch-Aim High




I adore this MFT Pure Innocence image, I luv kites and the sentiments that come with it are fabulous for sending a word of encouragement to someone.  I paper pieced her dress and kite...coloring the rest of her with copics.  I added buttons and the new rolled daisy flower.  I used MFT felt for the flower and added a ruby gemstone to the center.  I also played with If The Shoe Fits challenge to use ruby...I used lots of red on my card.  I hope your day is awesome....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  MFT Aim High
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU) and October Afternoon Designer Paper
Ink:  Rich Cocoa(Memento) and Copics
Accessories:  MFT Rolled Daisy Die, Gemstone, Buttons, Burlap String, Lace Trim, Janome, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
If The Shoe Fits:  ruby/FF86
MFTsketch/MFTWSC28

3 comments:

  1. Soooooo fun!! LOVING the colors and all the distressing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like PI. I love the paper piecing you did and they way popped upped the kite. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! adorable image, and I love that paper! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*