Monday, October 10, 2011

Get Your Diva On-Home Made Embellishment

Hi friends, I am sharing a card I made for diva Andrea's Get Your Diva On challenge; to make a home made embellishment for your creation.  I have made a burlap flower and added glass glittered....I know, shabby and shine...I luv the two together....lol.  I am not real happy with my flower, I have been feeling like I am in a slump as far as my creating.  I think I need to practice a little more, what you think?  I used my VLV sketch and tweaked it a bit....I really liked my sketch this time...lol.  If you have not joined us in playing along with these Verve challenges, it is sooooo worth it.  You could win $100 worth of Verve stamps.  I have played along with a couple of other challenges, the links are below.  It is Monday and that means it is back to work and Mojo Monday....woohoo!  I hope your Monday is the start of something grand...enjoy!
What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
Helen Keller
.
.
.
Stamps:  Amazing Wishes(Verve)
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler(SU) and Unknown Deisgner Paper
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler(SU)
Accessories:  Elegant Leaves A Cut Above Die by Verve, Burlap, Glass Glitter, Gemstone, Nesties Postage Stamp Die, Janome, Distressing Tool, SU Square Punch, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CFS Challenge:  seeing red/#57
Get Your Diva Onhome made embellishment 
Ribbon Carousel:  anything goes/RCC23
Viva la Vervesketch/VLVOCT2011

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. i'm your newest follower! and I LOVE your card. all that stitching and distressing is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and that flower! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be happy with your flower, it looks absolutely stunning. Love your distressing too.
    Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation, just love your flower!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower looks great in the photo except (big sigh) I can't see the glass glitter sparkle. Maybe it just needs less bulk. For a gal who is in a slump, you sure are cranking out the beautiful cards one after another! When that happens to me I go to YouTube and watch a zillion tutorials 'til I get the itch and head for my studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the burlap flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I love that flower! Fantastic card, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*