Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SCS Hope Challenge- Brave Heart Card #2


I have created this for the SCS Hope Challenges, to help the MD Cancer Center in TX.  Today is my challenge, it is called "Brave Heart", my challenge to use is to use at least one heart on your creation. The patients and families who fight cancer have to be so brave, lets honor them by using a heart on your card. Thank you so much for supporting MD Anderson Cancer Center!  There is also an added challenge that is NOT eligible for prizes, be sure to go here to find out the details.  I have created a card for the second part of my challenge, to see it go here.  I have used the Sizzix primitive hearts die for this card, I just luv the shape of these hearts.  I have added a flower mixture; I made a rolled fabric flower, added a Prima, pearls and bling to the tiny bouquet.  I used greens, my favorite color and a pop of black....you can never go wrong with a pop of black, wouldn't you agree?  I hope you will join us over at SCS for the HOPE Challenges, there are prizes to be won too!  I want to leave you with this quote on hope...enjoy!           
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
Dale Carnegie

.
.
Stamps:  Light Tomorrow Plain Jane (Verve)
Paper:  Cream, Newsprint Designer Paper(SU), and Unknown Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)  
Ink:  Bermuda Bay(SU)
Accessories:  Sizzix Primitive heart Die, Doily, Prima Flower, Fabric, SU Square Punch, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Paper Sundaes:  favorite color combo/#90...anything with green, teal, celery, sage, olive....I luv greens! 
SCS Hope Challenge:  brave heart/HYCCT1112
Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch/SSC32

5 comments:

  1. this is very beautiful, so soft and so delicate! MAGNIFICO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoultely gorgeous, Teresa! Love the card and the challenge. Hope to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Teresa! This is such a pretty card with not one but two hearts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully embellished for a wonderful cause! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE when you pair green with blue, girl! This card is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*