Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SCS Hope Challenge- October 18, 2011


Hi, scroll down to see my post about the Stampers Dream Store Closing or click here.
I am sharing a card I made for the SCS Hope Challenge to use purple, I have used the Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  I made mine sqaure, used a sponged doily for the background, added the felt flower and the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Verve set Just For You.  I paired the purple with my favorite color, green; I adore the way this came out.  I used the MFT rolled flower die to make the felt flower, I added a gemstone to the center.  I am also sharing the photo of us gals that met on Saturday, Wanda Cullen, Bar Anders, and Tammy Hershberger....we had a great time...thanks so much ladies...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Just For You(Verve)
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU) and Cosmo Cricket Designer Paper
Ink:  Old Olive(SU)
Accessories:  Doily, Crinkled Ribbon, Button, Burlap String, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Monday Lunchtime sketch/TSSC196
SCS Hope Challenge:  HYCCT1018/purple

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Teresa, Love the purple and green together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color combo Teresa! Beautiful soft card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Teresa... Thank you so much for dropping by and leave sweet comments over at my blog.... totally appreciate it...and I love your gorgeous card!!!... I will try and play along over here Mojo Monday...coz I love the sketch...am now your new follower... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa, thanks for leaving some rainbow in my blog, gosh this card is so sweet..I love the green and purple combo : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeus card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty, I love the sketch flipped this way. And purple is my favorite color so this is a favorite right away. I love the purple rhinestone in the center of the flower. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*