Saturday, October 8, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch-Thinking Of You


Good morning, I have created this for today's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, I altered the placement of the circle....luv this great sketch!  I have used the WM set called Blessed By You.  My card is rather CAS styled for me, but I adore this tree so I did not want to have a lot of extras.  I added a little cardboard crimped border to the bottom of the tree and a butterfly to the button.  Head over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Blog and check out the rest of the DT creations, these gals are amazing!  
.
.
Stamps:  Blessed By You(Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla(SU), and Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye) 
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Button, SU Butterfly Embosslits, Burlap String, SU Square Punch, Gemstones, Cardboard, Crimper, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Inspire Me Friday's:  anything goes/#27
Waltzingmouse: sketch/WMSC68

5 comments:

  1. I gasped when I saw this one...
    I love it!
    The colors...
    the CAS'ness of it...
    it's gorgeous! :)
    Hope you have a fabby weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Teresa! love all the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful!!! What a gorgeous card! WIshing you a happy weekend!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply lovely - I do like that tree and the corrugated border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the tree image, and th pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*