Sunday, January 8, 2012

Verve Stamps-Heartfelt Sympathy

Boy, can you believe how fast the weekend go by?  My dh and I where talking about it early.....it sure has been a fast weekend.  I am gearing up for a new week and it is going to be a busy one here on my blog; Verve is having a release on Friday.  Starting on Wednesday we will be showing you peeks of the new goodies, you don't want to miss it!  I have a quick post for ya tonight, I wanted to play along with a couple of challenges.  I have kept this card more of a CAS style, adding a few of my favorite details...stitching, distressing, and embossing.  I have used a Verve sentiment stamp from the set Blessings.  Be sure to check back in the morning for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch card.  I hope the start of your week is awesome....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Blessing(Verve)
Paper:  Bazzil, Very Vanilla(SU), and
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Embossing Folder, Tim Holtz Border Die, Seam Binding, Melissa Frances Glittered Flower, Button, Burlap String Distressing Tool, Janome, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Deconstructed Sketchsketch/#33
Play Date Cafe:  colors/PDCC113










8 comments:

  1. Simple yet so gorgeous! Love the soft colors as well as the distressing, embossing and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glittered flower and the sentiment is one of my favorite to use when I have to make a sympathy card. Nice subtle colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL Teresa! Love the touch of lace trim and that sweet glittery bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, as always you have produced such a beauty! I really like how you turned your embossing upside down, so it has a letter press look.

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely amazing, Teresa! Love, love, LOVE all that delicious texture! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously gorgeous Teresa! I love the embossing and all of your distressing is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Love all the little details like the stitching. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*