Friday, February 3, 2012

Happiest Birthday


 I created this for this weeks Card Patterns sketch.  I have used the new SU sets and dis, my good friend Deb Horst is a SU demo, you can visit her here and pick up your set today.  Deb, also sponsor a challenge each month; you can play along here.  I luv this set and shape...so pretty!  I sponged colored the flowers, still not comfortable with my copics.  I am headed for a two day trip with my good friend Wanda Cullen to take part in the Copic Class....eeeecccckkkk, I am soooo excited!  It is being taught by Debbie Olson, so that it itself is a treat!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start, I will be spending time with my stamping buddies in the morning...enjoy!
.
.
Card Patterns:  sketch
Cute Card Thursday:  buttons and bows
Last But Not Least:  flowers and stripes..there is stripes in the background image

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!!! Hope you and Wanda have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Love that flower circle and the sentiment as well! Who would have a smile from ear to ear receiving this card!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE what you've done with this new set! Who needs Copics when you can color this well with sponging?! :-) See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Teresa, that is a beautiful stamp set!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*