Thursday, March 1, 2012

CASe Study- Laura Bassen Week 1


Welcome to the first week of the month at CASE Study, we are welcoming Laura Bassen this month.  Her style is CAS, which I like but have a hard time stopping at CAS, I like lots of stuff going on.....lol.  I have came to the conclusion because I do not like clutter around my living space, my cards is the one place I can clutter and like the look!  I was inspired by the vibrant colors and the hearts.  Be sure to check out all of the CASE Study gals cards this week, these ladies rock!  Have a super day....enjoy!  

Laura Bassen March Muse
Amy Wanford  
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) 
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell 
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey 
taking a break
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*