Monday, March 5, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch/Mojo231-Dream Big


 
Good morning peeps, I am sharing my cad using this weeks mojo sketch.  I have flipped my sketch to make it a longer card.  I have used the Verve set Dream Big and the Plain Jane Notebook Paper.  I added a doliy, sponged with black soot ink, distressing, and stitching at the top of my banner.  I tied pink seam binding ribbon with a prima flower to complete my card.  There is a huge spring sale going on over at Verve, you don't want to miss the great deals...check it out!  I can't wait to see what you create, have a super week...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Dream Big and Plain Jane Notebook Paper
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU) and Vintage Marketplace Designer Paper(Bazzill)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz(SU) and Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  SU Square Punch, Seam Binding, Doily, Prima Flower, Distressing Tool, Janome, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Deep Oceanspring
Mojo Monday:  sketch/MOJO231
Simon Says Stamp:  anything goes

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your mojo card! I struggled with this sketch...made a card and hated it and won't even post it - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Just Gorgeous Miss Teresa! Love the sketch and Love your flipped take on it too! Such Wonderful colors, dp''s and Sentiment! Thanks so much for the inspiration! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa,

    I really love how you switched up the sketch and added some girly shabbiness to it!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*