Saturday, March 24, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch/WMSC90-Paris


I adore this stamp set, if you have not seen this fabulous set; Paris Nouveau, check it out here...it is new from Waltzingmouse!  I am sharing my creation designed using this weeks Waltzingmouse Sketch, a fun one.  I have used embossing, gorgeous lace, twine, and a button...so sweet!  I used a simple sentiment, "Paris"...aaaaahhhh, one day...it is on my bucket list!  I have played along with the Moxie Fab, simple elegance challenge.  Even though there is not much simple about Paris, I feel my card works well with the inspiration photo, don't you?  Be sure to check out the other Waltzingmouse Mischief Makers cards, I am always amazed at the talent of this team.  I hope you have a super weekend...enjoy!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love Paris and I love your card very perisian!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa I love your elegant, shabby chic card. Makes me want to go to Paris now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Teresa! Sorry to hear you couldn't get off work next week...hope your plans are coming together for your event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Teresa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*