Thursday, July 12, 2012

CASE Study Week 2-CASE Kristii

Happy Thursday peeps, I am happy to being sharing my take on this weeks CASE Study card originally designed by Kristii Lockart!  I am also sharing the fabulous papers I printed myself using the amazing digital CD from Crafty Secrets!    The gorgeous papers I have used on my card, where printed on my printer.....how cool is that?  I use an Epson 730 Printer, I highly recommend this printer to scrapbookers and card makers. Hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget to check out the DT's creations...enjoy!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous card! I love the verse, the bling, and the natural fibers. The colors and papers are perfect!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh, wow,this is stunning, Teresa! Love every element you combined!

Handgathered said...

Hi. I love your cards and your Blog header. Very sweet. Great inspiration.