Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Glitz Design

Hello everyone, I am back with another set of "love" cards to share with you today.  We could all use a little more love in our lives, if for no other reason to share it with someone else!  Let's start creating and share the love.    

 
All the elements of this card are from the French Kiss line, the paper, the card stock sticker...luv, and the gorgeous rhinestones.  I went with a gray, green(my favorite color), and neutral color combo.  It pairs together nicely, I think.  Using the Glitz card stock stickers makes it super easy to create a great card in a short period of time.  I framed it with a piece of card stock cut with a shaped background, the shaped edges, seam binding ribbon, and flower complete my card.


Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Paper:  French Kiss
Glitz Design Card Stock Stickers:  French Kiss Titles
Glitz Design French Kiss: Giant Rhinestones


For my second card I went with classic color combo of pink and black,and paired them with kraft.  A sweet girly favorite of mine.

For this card I used the adorable Pretty In Pink line, swooon...a perfect match!  I have used the love sentiment stamp from the Love Games set to stamp onto the card stock journaling sticker.  I used a piece of corrugated cardboard spritzed with Mr Huey's white mist for the background of my journaling card.  Well, this is the last of my "love" cards for the month, I hope you where inspired to create and share some love!   


Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Paper:  Pretty In Pink
Glitz Design Love Games:  Clear Stamps
Glitz Design Card Stock Stickers:  Pretty In Pink Journaling
Glitz Design Pretty In Pink:  Giant Rhinestones

I hope you have a day filled with "love"!

Have a wonderful day, be sure to sprinkle it with a little Glitz!

Crafty Catz:  ribbons and bows
Paper Crafting Journey:  anything goes 
Word Art Wednesdays:   prosperity and health.....and love!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! The first is my favorite - love the soft tones you used to create it!
    (Shoregirl - Guest Designer at Word Art Wednesday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa: I don't have any idea why you would think your card doesn't qualify for our challenge. This is just beautiful. We accept anything "G-rated" that is encouraging to others. If LOVE isn't uplifting and encouraging, we all in trouble. LOL

    Thank you, Teresa, for being a constant source of blessing and encouragement. I am so grateful for your faithful participation at Word Art Wednesday, and just hope you are blessed by participating. I know we're sure blessed to have you!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your gorgeous creations Teresa, such beautiful designs...Thanks for sharing them with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa these cards are stunning. I absolutely adore both of them, but have to admit the 'Where there is love' card in the green is just beautiful.
    Best wishes Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*