Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gratitude

Hi peeps, I am sharing a card I made for the Teresa Collins Featured Fan Friday.....I adore all things Teresa Collins!  I have used the Vintage Find papers, Vintage Finds stamp set, and Tell Your Story stamp set.  I have used Teresa Collins pearls....these are amazing...so divine!  My favorite embellies; stitching, distressing, a bit of lace peeking through and glitter are all added.  I luv putting together a shabby vintage creation, so much sweet goodness packed into them....it makes me swoon....*grin*  Make time to create this week, it makes my heart happy.  I hope you have a super fun week...enjoy!

Simon Says Stamp:  sparkle...glitter
Teresa Collins Featured Fan Friday:  anything Teresa Collins
Word Art Wednesday:  friends....gratitude

8 comments:

  1. Teresa this is such a beautiful and elegant card, it has just the right amount of sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, your Teresa Collins inspired card is beautiful! I love those papers...so pretty! Love your torn edges and the combinations of creams and black. The machine stitching is a great add on! Love the embellishments. The sparkly stick pin is perfect! Thank so much for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy card, love the beautiful bow treatment and I love the torn edges. Lovely layout too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teressa: I just LOVE coming to your blog. Your blog banner is one of the sweetest I've seen, and your art is always a treat as well. I love this patterned paper, and your card is lovely! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this at Word Art Wednesday. I've missed your participation and sweet fellowship, and hope that you are doing well. Have a blessed week, and I hope to see more of your delightful projects real soon. You are such a talented artist!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a huge TC fan! This card is lovely! I like all the little details you've included!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! I am a big fan of the vintage design and all of the different techniques and embellishments that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa, Thanku for compliments on my Autumn card. I've been looking at your blog - I love your style! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Teresa. Such pretty papers and embellishments... love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*