Thursday, October 11, 2012

Glitz Design

Happy Fall!  I adore the fall, it is my favorite season; the sounds, the smells, and the gorgeous bold colors.  Nothing goes better with a crisp fall morning than coffee, wouldn't ya say?  I have made a sweet little gift card holder(Starbucks of course...teehehehe) to give to that special someone.


I luv this paper!  I have used the French Kiss paper and ran it through my Silhouette to cut the cute pumpkin.  The paper looks just like burlap, don't ya think?  I used a sweet glassine bag, covered it with some of my favorite embellishments, lace, ribbon, button, and the tiny clothes pin.



Here is the gift bag with the Starbucks gift card peeking through, so very sweet!  A pumpkin muffin is also a must with your coffee.

Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Paper:  French Kiss


My second card is screaming fall to me too.  The gorgeous colors, the bike image on the Glitz paper and the Glitz pennant stamp all have a vintage feel.

The epoxy sticker reads "happy"; not sure how well you can see that in the picture.  I sponged around the pennants to give it a tattered look.  Finished it with some stitching, burlap string, and ribbon.  I hope my cards today inspire you and I wish you a very happy fall!

Have a wonderful day, be sure to sprinkle it with a little Glitz!

Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Clear Stamps:  Love Games
Glitz Design papers:  Happy Travels
Glitz Design Paper Layers: French Kiss
Glitz Design Epoxy Words:  Pretty In Pink

4 comments:

  1. That burlap pummpkin is too fun!!! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, Teresa!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! both of these are very lovely,the pumpkin looks amazing and love too your pretty detail.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*