Friday, October 12, 2012

Thank You

I am sharing a card I made for several challenges, a just for fun card!  I have used pink and green, luv green...teehehehe.  The challenge at the Shabby Tea Room is to use pink, I also am adding this card to the Link Up For Pink challenge.  You can read more about it here.  I added the large gemstone to the center of the flower, I do luv my bling.  I stamped the Verve sentiment onto the tag, so cute.  The thank you sentiment is from the Verve set With Love.  I hope you have a wonderful fall weekend....enjoy!

Stamps:  With Love(Verve)
Paper:  White Card Stock, Sweet Afternoon and  Tell Your Story Designer Paper(Teresa Collins)
Ink:  Jet Black Archival Ink(Ranger)
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Lace, Bakers Twine, Flower, Gemstone, Pink Paislee Ticket, SU Corner Rounder, 3D Glue Squares, and Glue Dots

Link Up For Pink:  pink
Moxie Fab: thank you
Scetchbook Saturday:  sketch/#80
Shabby Tea Room:  beautiful romance/#135



www.linkupforpink.com/




Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Ever so beautiful! Love your work! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty paper combinations, gorgeous flower. Beautiful card:) Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous!!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Theresa! Love the mix of papers and the soft touch of the trims~ soooo pretty! Glad you could join us at The Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, I love love love this card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*