Monday, November 19, 2012

Merry Christmas

I all, I have my creation for the Shabby Tea Room Challenge, isn't the inspiration photo gorgeous?  I also played along with the SCS featured stamper, yesterday's FS is Lee-Anne, you can see her gallery an play along here.  I choose her card here to CASE, I adore the embossing on her card and the tree is one of my all time favorites.  I hope you have a wonderful week....enjoy!

Stamps:  Merry & Bright(Verve)
Paper: Kraft Card Stock and Designer Paper
Ink:  Coffee Archival(Ranger)
Accessories:  SU Snowflake Die, Embossing Folder, Seam Binding, Gemstone, Distressing Tool, Glitter, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots


SCS Featured Stamper:  FS302 Lee-Anne
Shabby Tea Room:  #141/embossing, pearls/gems, and seam binding




Pin It!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I really like the sparkle and the browns of your Xmas card. Its so different. I always love your distressed edges and layering you do it so well.. Sandy :)

purpleprincess2007 said...

Wow this is just beautiful sweetie I love the shabby vintage effect - I do cannot achieve no matter how hard I try!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Rebecca Deeprose said...

So soft and lovely! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at The Shabby Tea Room! Hugs

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Teresa. Love the gorgeous snowflake and the fab colors and papers. Great design!

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous, Teresa!! So soft and shabby -- beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us weekly in the Tea Room :)