Saturday, December 29, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch/WMSC129 My Heart

Good morning, it is time for this weeks Waltzingmouse Sketch.  It is also time to say goodbye to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge; this will be out last sketch.  I am super excited to see what 2013 holds for Claire and WM...yeah for new adventures!  I had such fun with this weeks sketch, it may be because I made it a "love" card using the new Waltzingmouse Stamp set, My Heart!  Now, the Waltzingmouse Stamps are shipping from the USA and the shipping is super fast, you will luv that!  Once I cut out the heart shape, I ran my scissors over the edges to give it a distressed look.  I glittered the heart, added some sweet embellies and there you have my card.  I cannot wait to see what you create...have fun...enjoy!

Divas By Design: anything goes/#66
Through The Craft Room Door: anything goes/#50
Waltzingmouse: sketch/WMSC129



7 comments:

  1. Love these layers, Teresa - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/12/52-card-pickup-week-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the shabby vintage and distressed vibe and the colours you used. Going to miss WMS sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! Such pretty layering! Just beautiful!
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Teresa.Love the vintage feel to this card .Love the texture and dimension given by the ribbon , button and twine embellishments .
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card!! Love the new WM set and it looks perfect with your bingo card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - perfectly shabby chic! Love the papers, the sentiment and that fab heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Teresa! I wish you all the best for 2013! Your card is gorgeous! Love the heart, the beautiful background and the pretty bow and button! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*