Thursday, January 17, 2013

Glitz New Release

I am so excited to be sharing the new collections with you, I decided to share my favorites! I adore the Love You Madly collection, there are so many amazing tools released too. 


I have used the super fun Giant Roller Doodle Chevron pattern on the bottom of my card. The roller doodles are so fun, just ink and roll. I have used the Love You Madly stamp #1, I luv these numbers; they are so versatile!  I then added the teeny alphas another all time favorite Glitz item of mine!  You can make your own words and shorten to fit your lingo. The main sentiment is one of the What Nots. I also squeezed in a piece of the darlin tape.

Supplies Used:
Glitz Rubber Stamps:  Love You Madly
Glitz Designer Paper: Color Me Happy
Glitz Peek a Boos: Love You Madly
Glitz What Nots: Love You Madly
Glitz Teeny Alphas: Love You Madly
Glitz Tape: Love You Madly Hearts
Glitz Giant Rhinestones: Love You Madly


This is my favorite card, as soon as I saw the flowered whale I knew I would reach for it first...totally luv!


This whale is one of the What Nots and it is also in the Uncharted Waters stamp set...luv! This was such a fun card to pull together, I did use the Uncharted Stamp set, the sweet round sentiment is in the set too. I added a couple of tape banners, stapled the round sentiment, and added my favorite teeny alphas ...*grin*. I added the sweet half doily and tied with burlap string and a button. Be on the look out for the collections at your favorite store, they are so much fun!

Have a wonderful day, be sure to sprinkle it with a little Glitz!


Supplies Used:
Glitz Rubber Stamps:  Uncharted Waters
Glitz Designer Paper: Uncharted Waters and Love You Madly
Glitz What Nots: Uncharted Waters
Glitz Teeny Alphas: Uncharted Waters
Glitz Tape: Uncharted Waters Happiness



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*