Friday, February 1, 2013

YOU Make The World A Better Place

I have played along with a couple of challenges, I adore the colors from the Color Q this week!  I also luv'd this sketch, you are suppose to stamp in order to be eligible for prizes, I just wanted to use this fantastic sketch!  The main image is a card stock element from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collection.  I have been holding onto it, it is sooo gorgeous   The "YOU" is glittered and the font on each word is different, luv this!  The papers are from the new collections True Love by Basicgrey and Fourteen by Crate Paper.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend planned....we will be spending time together!  I also plan on making some yummy food for the Supper Bowl...enjoy!

ColorQ: colors/CQC174
Sunday Sketch and Stamp: sketch/#141...I didn't stamp, just wanted to use this great sketch!



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Teresa! Lovely design and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, this is gorgeous! I love the sentiment and the papers. Very pretty.

    Thanks for using our sketch at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! And not a stamp in sight - that's impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super pretty/girly card, Teresa! Check out my blog if you get a chance... I *may* have received some new Verve goodies in the mail this week :o)
    kdaycreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! I love the mix of pretty patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty, gorgeous card Teresa! Thanks for joining in with us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp - I hope you'll join in again soon (and use stamping next time to be in with a chance of winning the prize!) Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Teresa, love the pink glitter! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*