Sunday, April 28, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hi peeps, I am sharing a card for the Fusion challenge, luv this idea!  I was very intimidated by the inspiration photo, so I challenged myself to be inspired by it...lol. This is what I came up with using the fusion; both sketch and photo...very happy card...yeah!  I used the totally gorgeous paper pack from Simply Stories called Vintage Bliss...it is by far my favorite CHA paper introduced...luv this!  I have ben hoarding, but I broke free today and used it on this card....sweeeeet!  I hope you have a wonderful start to your week, where does the weekends go?...enjoy!

Crafting By Design: anything goes
Fusion: sketch and photo/#4
Paper Craft Journey: sentiment
SCS Featured Stamper: congrats Patti/FS325


9 comments:

  1. sooooo pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Teresa, a VERY happy card! Excellent job fusing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! Love that floral pattern and the sweet butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and a very pretty blog.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Fusion Teresa - love your mix of elements!
    So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION this week - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So delicate and sweet! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs - Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why they call it a challenge. I'm glad you went for it. The results are amazing. Thanks for joining us Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*