Friday, April 5, 2013

Heartfelt Thanks

Good morning and happy Friday, I am sharing with you today my take on this weeks Viva la Verve sketch.  This weeks sketch was created by Laurie W., what a sweet sketch.  i did change it up a bit, so that I could had a fun tag, what did we do before the days of tags....lol.  I also added a sweet piece of lace, some of my favorite lace and a big ole' pink button...so cute.  A few rounded corners and this little baby was done in no time.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend...enjoy!

Stamps: Celebration of Thanks(Verve)
Paper: White card Stock and My Mind's Eye Designer paper
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger)
Accessories: Corner Rounder, SU Square Punch, Lace Trim, Burlap String, Button, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

52 Card PickUP: anything goes/WK14
Viva la Verve: sketch/VLVApr2013



2 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love the polka dot paper and and paper for the banner/ribbon look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog. This is beautiful, the colours and design are really great.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*