Friday, April 5, 2013

Heartfelt Thanks

Good morning and happy Friday, I am sharing with you today my take on this weeks Viva la Verve sketch.  This weeks sketch was created by Laurie W., what a sweet sketch.  i did change it up a bit, so that I could had a fun tag, what did we do before the days of  I also added a sweet piece of lace, some of my favorite lace and a big ole' pink cute.  A few rounded corners and this little baby was done in no time.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend...enjoy!

Stamps: Celebration of Thanks(Verve)
Paper: White card Stock and My Mind's Eye Designer paper
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger)
Accessories: Corner Rounder, SU Square Punch, Lace Trim, Burlap String, Button, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

52 Card PickUP: anything goes/WK14
Viva la Verve: sketch/VLVApr2013

Pin It!


  1. Super cute. Love the polka dot paper and and paper for the banner/ribbon look.

  2. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog. This is beautiful, the colours and design are really great.



Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*